Hello friends comipegasus, in this How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes article, we will give you all possible answers, from How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes questions. Because we think a lot of internet visitors are looking for How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes, and there is no specific answer and easy to understand, we immediately analyze about How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes, searching from various sources about How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes, either How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes book, How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes magazine, or discussion with comipegasus members. Well, we should not be too long talk, we’ll just give that answer, read on and get answer from How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes:
This way is also a quick one and doesn’t have to be near a computer till if syncing your data with your computer, consequently no need to use iTunes. Now, let us check the measures below to factory reset iPhone:
1. Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset.
2. Select “Erase All Content and Preferences” option.
3. Enter your password and tap “Erase iPhone”.
Be aware — Prior to resetting your iPhone be certain you back up your iPhone, and store it on your computer since this procedure will delete all stored documents and data on your own iPhone.
Useful hints on factory resetting an iPhone
1. Factory reset protocol is effective utilizing both iTunes and without using iTunes. When using iTunes to reset your iPhone, then you only have to connect your iPhone to a PC unit together with your initial cable subsequently reestablish your device. ITunes will download the device program file and restore your device by itself.
2. After resetting your device you may set up your device as new or use any one of the prior backups for it.
3. Before starting the factory restores process, an individual ought to take backups of their most important data in their computer and after that only they ought to proceed. Small chances that iPhone won’t restore at times, check to find out more in the new post.
4. Accidently if you loss the data on your iPhone due to wrong deletion, jailbreak, factory settings restore, software update, losing iPhone or breaking your iPhone, you may need to restore iPhone to find the lost files back, see how to do that here: how to recover iPhone data
5. Luckily, for those with iOS 8, it’s simple for them to reset iPhone without iTunes. It is possible to restore your iPhone to its factory settings and set this up, all without a computer.